Wednesday, September 6, 2017

S for Sketch T for Trio at ABC Christmas Challenge

Angel Trio


I'm hosting the challenge this month at ABC Christmas Challenge and we're already up to the letters S and T. To change things up we'd like you to link to a current sketch for S and for T create a project using a trio of images/items. Click the link to see inspiration by my teamies and see if one of their sketch challenges will work for you. 

Remember to create a Christmas themed project!

For my card I used a designer paper which I layered on a white mat frame and adhered it to my red Bazzill cardstock base. I stamped a trio of angels from Verve's Angel Voices stamp set onto vellum using Versamark ink and sterling silver embossing powder by Stampendous. A trio of Tim Holtz mirrored stars and white opal Liquid Pearls by Ranger added the finishing embellishments. A sentiment from the same Verve set was stamped in Ranger's Black Tie ink and added above the center angel. I love the addition of vellum and the way the embossing looks on it. :)


As the hostess this month I am also offering our lucky winner a prize.

Two stamps from Impression Obsession


Sponsor


One lucky Random winner will win 4 Digi images for their choice

and 


Sponsor










The challenge ends on September 30th at 1pm BST and I want to wish each of you good luck!

Happy Crafting,
Lisa xx





3 comments:

Helen said...

Such a sweet card - love the effect of the embossing on vellum!
Helen x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lisa :-) the little angels are so cute and I love the CAS design, absolutely fabulous :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Inkyfingers said...

Your trio of angels is so cute Lisa, and I love how you stamped them on the vellum.
Hugs
Carol x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...