Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Candy Jar

{macaroon photos courtesy of Lisa M. Pace}


Who wouldn't enjoy a candy jar full of delicious, homemade macaroons? 
I'd like to thank my FB pal, Lisa M. Pace, for allowing me to use photos of her fresh baked macaroons. I can't say that I've ever eaten one {much less baked one} but hers are so pretty they inspire me to. :) I placed the macaroons inside a candy jar from the Fun with Jars Printable Set by The Cutting Cafe. This is a fabulous file with various jar designs for creating sweet cards and treats. 

Some of the jar selections included with this file.

CANDY SENTIMENTS1

COOKIE JAR 1


PLAIN JARS

There are several sentiments to choose from in this set but I used one from the set below. To see the entire file click on the link above.

CANDY SENTIMENTS


The Cutting Cafe



To view more inspiration using fun jars to create sweet treats visit The Cutting Cafe's blog later today. If you leave a comment you'll be automatically entered into a drawing for 3 FREE SETS from TCC. Regina will announce the winner on April 7th.

Have a wonderful, creative day!
Lisa xx



6 comments:

Regina Easter said...

i tell ya, i wish i could just jump in the computer and grab one...not only is it adorable..it looks so yummy......

Katydid Cards said...

Yum! Both the treats and the card!

Christi said...

I agree with Regina, They do look sooo YUMMY! I think you need to send us each one to try!!!! lol Such a beautiful card! Wonderful job! DT christi

Sharon said...

Adorable card, could just imagine eating all those macaroon's. Super artist.

Sharon said...

Adorable card, so wish they were real macaroon's in your card/ cookie jar. Yummmyyyy.

Sharon Rizzotti said...

Adorable yummy card. Your talent is wonderful,along with the macaroon's the best cookie around.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...