Tuesday, February 7, 2017

LOVE Card



Love is definitely in the air these days in my craft room as I'm wrapping up my Valentine's Day projects. I love making crafty stuff for my hubby, daughter and my Pocket Letter Pals! This card is a design team project for The Cutting Cafe using this awesome file. 


 It has several words for all occasions which makes it a great buy and it can be used in a number of ways. 

You can create fun word windows or shaker cards easily.

OVERLAYS


It also comes with a great set of sentiments!

BABY
HB:
HB
HAPPY:
HAPPY
LOVE:
LOVE
SWEET:
SWEET


The Cutting Cafe



To see more inspiration using this versatile file visit The Cutting Cafe's blog later today. If you comment on the post you'll automatically be entered to win 3 FREE Sets from TCC. Regina will announce the winner on the 21st of February. 

Thanks for the visit today!
Hugs,
Lisa



3 comments:

Regina Easter said...

lisa this is so pretty...i love all the doodling around the love word...your awesome my friend

Paper Profusion said...

Great card Lisa! That's a very handy file to have. Nicola x

Creativehobbit81 said...

Wonderful card. LOVE it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...