Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Q is for Quick Layout


Q is for Quick Layout


Our new challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge is up and Wilma's hosting this one. To enter you need to create a Christmas inspired project that's "quick" to put together. It can be a card or scrapbook layout whatever you choose as long as it's Christmas themed. 


Sponsor

Photobucket

Prize is a $10 gift certificate.


I chose to use stamps and embossing powders to pull a quick card together. The card base is by The Paper Studio and was part of a 50 pack that I purchased at Hobby Lobby. The blue and  silver foil cardstock were in my scrap pile so it was nice to put them to use. I randomly stamped a snowflake in Versamark ink over the blue cs and sprinkled Stampendous White Detail embossing powder over each image. I love seeing the magic of heat embossing happening and I need to use this technique more often.


 I did the same for the white banner which I stamped the sentiment on and used Sterling Silver embossing powder this time. A white satin ribbon, gemstones added to the centers of my snowflakes and foam tape to add some dimension complete my card. It all happened in under ten minutes which is quick in my book. :)

For more inspiration visit the main challenge blog and check out the creations by my design team mates. We're looking forward to seeing your creations when we drop by for a visit!

Have a great day, wherever you are.
Lisa xx
     


3 comments:

Dorte said...

Beautiful snowflake card Lisa, love the blue and white,
hugs Dorte

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, love the snowflake background :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Zw@@n said...

Gorgeous card, Lisa. I love the bleu and those lovely snowflakes. Luv, Wilma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...