Wednesday, May 11, 2016

J is for Jewels



It's my turn to host the new challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge which is 

~ J is for Jewels ~


and our SPONSOR is


Photobucket

Prize is a $10 gift certificate to the online store


I added red Kaisercraft gemstones to the sponsor's image I requested - Pine Trees Col Set. I colored the image with various green Prismacolor pencils and used a We R Memory Keepers Stub corner punch on the image panel. I layered the panel on a green bokeh dp and placed it on a base of red Cosmo Cricket cardstock. The sentiment is from Verve Stamps Bright Spirits set and it was stamped in Archival's Vermillion ink.


 We're looking forward to seeing your creations and for more inspiration visit the challenge blog to see my design teamies creations. 

Hugs, 
Lisa

2 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Your tree looks marvellous all bedecked in ruby jewels! Lovely theme and a great card.
Alison x

Zw@@n said...

Lovely card, Lisa. Love the traditional colours and the stamp. Luv, Wilma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...