Monday, September 21, 2015

File Folder Box Holder Template and Cutting File



The design team at The Cutting Cafe is playing with a versatile set that has so many uses. It's the 


and I love it. I have several friends who love the idea of giving a handmade card yet they aren't crafty. That gave me the inspiration to create card kits for them and the File Folder Box Holder Template and Cutting File is the perfect packaging. 


I added strips of a coordinating dp and embellished it with 3 paper flowers.


There are various styles of labels in the cutting file to use. Since this is a Parisian themed thank you card set I spelled out "merci" using Authentique alpha stickers. 


The opposite side.


These are so much fun to create and they're going to make great Christmas gifts this year. :)


I'll be back next week with another File Folder Box Holder Template and Cutting File project plus a Snapguide tutorial for you. Last week was crazy busy!!! We traveled to visit our son and DIL and have a double birthday celebration party with them. Hers is tomorrow and his is on Wednesday, now how neat is that! Also I missed posting my second mixed media girl and I'll have a make up post on Wednesday. With getting ready for the trip, buying birthday gifts, making party food and a sick puppy for three days during the week all prior blog posting plans went out the window lol. 

If you'd like to win 3 FREE Sets from The Cutting Cafe visit the blog, leave a comment on the design team post and you'll be automatically entered into the drawing. Regina will announce the winner on the 7th of October. 

See you on Wednesday!
Lisa xx

7 comments:

Regina Easter said...

MERCI.....I lI've this......:)

Regina Easter said...

I meant I LOVE THIS
LOL

Regina Easter said...

I meant I LOVE THIS
LOL

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Fantastic gift idea hun and I love the color scheme you went for. Looove the vintage music notes of the side too. Big hugs my friend xx

Julia Aston said...

What a lovely place to store your papers - love the music pattern and colors you chose Lisa! Julia xx

Lisa Minckler said...

Now THAT is a gorgeous gift idea my friend!! And your papers are droolable and I can just tell you are having way too much fun...GOOD FOR YOU!! You're knocking out gorgeous talent all over the place!!
Big hugs to you and Happy belated birthday to your kiddo and kiddo n' law ;)
L2

Ruthie Lopez said...

Beautiful!!! Love the pattern paper!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...