Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Cut It Out!



I'm hosting the new challenge over at Top Tip Tuesday and this time we want you to 

Cut It Out

as in a die cut, SVG/PDF, template or fussy cut an image for your project. 


Here's my Top Tip-
To create a quick and fun card use a die cut as a focal image. 


This retro phone die is by My Favorite Things and it's part of a stamp/die set. I used two of the stamps for the sentiment. Stickers from the paper collection, Echo Park's For the Record, finished my sentiment and added decorative touches to my card. 
Keeping it simple and using the sticker elements put this card in the "less than ten minutes" category. Perfect for times when you actually do not have a lot of time. ;)  



Tammy offers a variety of SVG and PDF designs.




Prize offered to 1 lucky winner is : 2 Shape EZ templates of your choice.




Also, Samantha has extended the DT CALL until the end of this challenge. We are looking for a few crafters who enjoy sharing their tips and tricks. If you'd like to host a challenge you have the opportunity to but there's no pressure to do so. Visit the challenge blog for the details and don't forget to add DT behind your name when you link up.
Good luck to all of the applicants, you will love this DT. :)


Have a terrific day!
Lisa xx

5 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fabulously quick card Lisa, I must try and speed up a bit when creating my cards I take far too long. Love the background papers and the black really makes it all stand out beautifully.
Lorraine

Margaret said...

I love the rotary phone die cut!! This is such a wonderful card with the pretty papers and that awesome phone!!

I may try to squeeze in some time to play along with this one!

Regina Easter said...

SUPER CUTE

Meihsia Liu said...

Love your beautiful card, Lisa. :)

Words and Pictures said...

Love the bold black phone against the funky rainbow background. A great card - though I never feel I have time to talk to anyone at the moment... sigh!
Alison xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...