Sunday, February 2, 2014

XOXO

 
 
Hi all, welcome to the new linky party at Make It Monday! We have a fantastic sponsor this week - Milk Coffee - and I'm using Michelle and Her Typewriter on my card. It has a retro feel to it (which I love) and I kept the design clean and simple.
 
SPONSOR
 
 


Prize is winner's choice of 3 digi's!
 
A big thank you to Milk Coffee for supplying the DT with images to create with!
 
 
 
My PICK OF THE WEEK is...
 
 
 
Here's a sneak peek at Lynda's project. You really need to see this one for yourself, it's so pretty!
Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Make It Monday.
 
 
 
That's a wrap for me today, I've been under the weather with a nasty cold but hopefully I'm on the mend now. Hope all of you are well and staying warm wherever you are. :) Too bad Phil (the groundhog) saw his shadow, I'm ready for spring to arrive!!!
 
Crafty Hugs,
Lisa


10 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Lisa
Sweet card cute image and love that back ground paper .
Beautiful card from Lynda for this week's POTW.
hugs Shirley-Anne

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute card Lisa! Love the little tag and darling image!

Pia S said...

What a sweet girl! The ribbon in her hair looks a bit like bunny ears, sooo cute! I like your choice of a clean, elegant design too!

Chrissy said...

She is a little cutie Lisa..love the colours and love your POTW...hope you really are feeling better..take care.

luv CHRISSYxx

Rocio De Alba said...

Hi Lisa,

I love your colors. Your card is super cute! Great job.

xoxo
Rocio

lalkygirl said...

Hi Lisa
What a fabulous CaS card .love the papers and your image is just so cute
What a sweet PoTW too,so girly
Happy crafting
Tracey x

Words and Pictures said...

What a sweetie - and I love the elegant colour combination, Lisa - lovely!
Alison x

Peanut said...

Oh so cute...esp the ribbon in her hair! Hope all is well with you, my friend.
hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

Jan said...

Gorgeous card. I popped over from Mim xx Jan

Sandy said...

She does have a retro feel. A wonderful CAS card, love it! Fabulous box as your POTW.
Hugs,
Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...