Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Top Tip Tuesday #106

 
Welcome!
 
 
Our new challenge at Top Tip Tuesday is Spooled Items. I created a set of Christmas place cards using this fun digi, Snowman Topper, from our sponsor Bugaboo Stamps. These will look festive on my dinner table Christmas day. Each image was colored with Copic markers and a die cut holographic snowflake provides the perfect backdrop. I used a lollipop stick to anchor my place card in the center of the spools which are painted in Christmas colors and wrapped in twine. A fun project that I thoroughly enjoyed!
 
Here's my tip:
Coloring each image the same makes it easier to mass produce. 
 
 
 
 
Prize is 7 digi's of winner's choice.
 
 
 
 
Prize is 5 digi's of winner's choice.
 
 
 
My teamies have lots of inspiration for you so click HERE or on their links on my right sidebar to see their creations. Have fun with this challenge and be sure to share a tip if you'd like to be in the running for Guest Designer.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Lisa xx
 
 
 
 
 

 

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow Lisa, they are adorable and I just love the colours you have used.

Chrissy said...

These are so adorable Lisa,and will look fabulous on the Christmas table..what a fun idea..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pia S said...

These place cards are so colorful and fun! They will definitely look great on your Christmas table!

Words and Pictures said...

They are such fun, Lisa!
Alison x

Peanut said...

Eeeeek!!! These are so much fun! What a wonderful cheeky little addition for Christmas. I am so going to make these this year. Thanks for the idea, Lisa!
hugs, Asha
Sunny Summer Crafts

Margaret said...

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE this!!! What a brilliant idea for place settings and the snowmen are so cute! I have a box of old spools that need a purpose and you've just given me the perfect use!! Hugs!

Tracy said...

Too cute! They look like they're ready to go bouncing off around the table. Lots of fun Lisa. Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...