Saturday, December 29, 2012

It's Party Time at The Squirrel and The Fox



Hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas! It's time to ring in a New Year and our challenge theme is Party Time at The Squirrel and The Fox. Nothing says party like a stretch limo and my digital image, Red Carpet, is from our current sponsor-Make it Crafty. I colored it with Copic markers, added bling to anchor the red panel and stamped a sentiment from Verve on my image. However you choose to celebrate New Year's Eve I hope you have fun and stay safe.



  Sponsor
 
Make It Crafty
 
Prize: a AU $15 Voucher to spend in the online store.
 
Please Note: The online store will be closed through January 7th, 2013 for the holidays.
 

 
I'd like to take a minute and thank Linda & Tracey for asking me to become part of The Squirrel and The Fox design team this year. It's been so much fun and I am looking forward to what 2013 brings to my crafty life. :-)

Happy New Year!
Hugs,
Lisa xx 
 

5 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

What a fun card Lisa! Love the stretch limo and red carpet! Hope you have a Happy New Year!

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful celebration card. Love the 'lengthy' design.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Margaret said...

When you party, you party with style!! Love how the shape of the car mimics the 'stretch' of the limo, and your red carpet was a great touch!
Wishing you all the best in 2013! Happy new year!

Sandie said...

Ohhh I like this, so different too.

Lisa Minckler said...

How much fun would that be to ride in one of those! I'm not sure I'd even want them to stop anywhere. Just keep driving!!
This is a fantastic and FUN card you've designed here for TS&TF L1. :) Love your creativity too and I look forward to another year of friendship and creating with you.
hugs,
L2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...