Friday, March 2, 2012

VLV Feb 2012 - Week 4


Here's my entry for the final VLV Sketch for February and this one is for my hubby who has a birthday today. The final sketch by Tosh was a CAS one and thank goodness. February came in like a storm and left like one too and good riddance is all I can say, LOL. Here's to hoping that March is more calm and that he has the best birthday ever!

I used dp's from Echo Park's Happy Days 6x6 paper pad and a black glaze pen helped me out with my faux stitching. It is relatively clean and simple but I am diggin' it, hope he does.

Have an awesome day and thanks for stopping by!
Lisa

Stamps: Party Time (Verve)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Happy Days (EP), cs
Accessories: Sprightly Sprockets (Spellbinders); black pearls (Kaisercraft); black glaze pen (Sakura); Buttercup Liquid Pearls (Ranger)

5 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

What a fun card Lisa! Great way to showcase those Sprightly Sprocket dies!

Lucia said...

I like this card so much!!! Very original, and i also like the combination of black and white with yellow! :-)
Thanx for stopping by again, Lisa, you always make my day :-) I'm glad you're back, i've been missing you! xxx

Maggie Armstrong said...

I'm loving the yellow and black combo on this card. I think masculine cards can be so difficult to create - this one though is outstanding. Love it! Happy birthday to your husband!

Lisa Minckler said...

L1,
I love the vintage retro masculine look on this card. You couldn't have designed this any more perfect. Happy Belated B-day to your DH and I'm sure he was overjoyed with this little masterpiece. :)
Hugs to you,
L2

Margaret said...

I can't imagine a DP more perfect for a guy card than this! Love the bright yellow against the black and white paper. Hope your DH had a wonderful birthday and I'm sure he loved his card!
Here's hoping both of our March schedules will be a lot calmer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...