Friday, January 27, 2012

Mini Album Finale



Good morning and welcome to the finale of my mini album. This little labor of love was so much fun to make and I've enjoyed all of your sweet comments! I am a big fan of all things Parisian so it went together fairly quickly and I look forward to our trip next year. Yes, we still have a ways to go as the youngest graduates in 2013 but my little album, sitting on the shelf above my desk, will serve as a reminder of what is to come until then. :)

I created the above page with MME dp's and the vintage shoe, paper flower, text die cut & pretty ribbon wrap this one up. I did add an antique pearl swirl for a little pizzazz and I hope to include a photo which reflects the current Parisian couture on this page. Here's another page...





This page is pretty simple and I kept it low-key with a few die cut embellishments, a stamped key image and ribbon which I used to frame the page. Next up is the inside of the front cover of my mini album...


The paper and die cuts are from the Destinations Scrapbooking Kit by Paper Studio and I did a little more "faux" stitching with my Zig Writer pen. I am not one to sew but love the look on cards and this technique works for me. ;) Okay, last page is the inside back cover...



and the sentiment Beaucoup D'Amour, meaning "lots of love, always" seems the perfect way to end. The die cut clock is reflective of our "future" time spent in Paris and the beautiful City of Lights.

Thanks for hanging in there over the past few days with this project and I hope all of you have a wonderful fun filled weekend.!
~Lisa

Stamps: collage key (Hampton Art)
Paper: MME Lost & Found, chipboard
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Antique & Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Accessories: vintage shoe (Hobby Lobby); pink paper flower & antique pearl swirl (Recollections); text die cut & clock die cut (Paper Girl/The Girls Paperie); fabric rose stickers (Flea Market-Colorbok); pastel ribbon (Prairie Bird Boutique); striped ribbon (American Crafts); brown swirl ribbon (Michael's); butterfly cardstock sticker (Bonjour Icons-Kaisercraft); all other die cuts from Destinations Scrapbooking Kit (PS)

4 comments:

Margaret said...

This is one amazing album and I'm hoping to see you make more (after all, there will be tons of pictures I'm sure!) Fabulous work!

Lisa Minckler said...

I'm so happy to see the finale of this amazing memory binder, but I'm sad at the same time to see it end. Like Margaret said, I'm sure you'll need more pages for the all the great pics. :)
I can't believe I have to wait a year now.....
Hugs to you and thank you for your inspiration L1
L2

Maggie Armstrong said...

You must be itching to put photos in it now! It's stunning Lisa! Maybe you can bring your trip forward a year??!!

Anonymous said...

This album is so beautiful and made with love. Every page is just gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...