Wednesday, January 25, 2012

CFC36


This is a rare occurrence but I'm here with my second post today to enter this card in CAS-ual Fridays: CFC36. Our challenge this week was to make a project with the colors of black and white and not a speck of another color. The colors were chosen in honor of Penguin Day on January 20th and the challenge ends at midnight EST so you still have time to enter. Here's a link to the CAS-ual Friday's site if you'd like more info on the challenge requirements. I based my card on Jen Shults wonderful sketch, DS35, which you can see here.  

This card is as CAS as it comes and I love the simplicity of it! On another note, if you were looking for my mini album pages just click here for my previous post today and I'll be sharing more tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by!
~Lisa

Paper: The Classics (PS); white cs, black shimmer paper
Accessories: chandelier embossing folder (C'bug); pearl & black pearls (Kaisercraft); Venice lace (Simplicity); 3D foam dots

3 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

It's not always easy to make black white in CAS elegant, but L1...you really pulled it off here. LOVE the way this turned out. That chandelier looks fabulous, well, it looks so charmingly exotic.
L2 in MO

Margaret said...

This is so elegant and chic! The pearls are fabulous on the chandelier!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Gorgeous card Lisa. Love the B&W look and the embossed chandelier image. The lace is so pretty. :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...