Sunday, October 2, 2011

Thinking of You



Hello all, just wanted to share a card I made which was inspired by the amazing Iwona Palomountain. She is also know as Chupa on SCS and the card I CASE'd can be found on her blog here. I'm always totally blown away by her use of color, choice of DP's and attention to detail.

For my card I used papers from the October Afternoon's Thrift Shop collection and used a Spellbinders Lattice Pendant behind the main stamped panel, which was accented with Lagoon Stickles. The stamped image is from,  Discover Your Wings, by Taylored Expressions and it's definitely a favorite of mine so I kept that as well. The banner was conceptualized by Chupa and is part of the Taylored Expressions It's a Banner Day 2 stamp set which was released in March of this year. So much creativity in one person :-)  

That's it for me today but I'll be back with projects from The CLASSroom's World Cardmaking Day Challenges that Ellen Hutson sponsored on October 1, 2011. She is giving away blog candy and prizes so check it out, it's not too late.

~Lisa


Stamps: Discover Your Wings  and It's a Banner Day 2 (Taylored Expressions)
Paper: The Thrift Shop (October Afternoon), black and cream cardstock
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Lattice Pendant Die (Spellbinders) and It's a Banner Day 2 Die (Taylored Expressions); Lagoon Stickles, Prismacolor pencils, hemp cord and brads

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...