Wednesday, October 12, 2011

TESC 147



Hello and welcome! My card today is on a much lighter note than yesterday's card. To be completely truthful, scary and dark is just not my style but this one makes me happy. It incorporates a few of my favorite things like lace, bling and gorgeous flowers which I found in the Portrait Collection paper pad I have been hoarding. (Yes, I hoard and admit it.) The colors jumped out at me and I used Island Lagoon Rhinestones and a Teal Fairytale Rose to add a little pizzazz. I made this card for a "special someone" whose recent kindness is greatly appreciated and it's also my entry for the Taylored Expressions 147 Sketch Challenge.

Here's the sketch and the entry deadline is tomorrow so you have time to play if you want to. Contest details can be found at SCS, click Search and enter TESC147 and scroll down or visit Taylor's blog. Please note that the entry deadline is Thursday, October 13th and not September 22nd. She has a new baby, sweet Madelyn, and is suffering from lack of sleep so you understand. :-)


 

As for me, I have to start earning my keep around here and get some much needed cleaning done. With this little bloggie and all of the sketch challenges I've participated in lately it's getting kinda messy. Guess I better decorate for fall, before it's over, while I'm at it. Good grief :-( so much to do and so little time!
Have an awesome day,
Lisa

Stamps: Fresh Flowers (Taylored Expressions)
Paper: Portrait Collection (Crate Paper), Choice Buttercream (TE store); cardstock
Ink: Chestnut Roan (Color Box), Antique Linen Distress Ink (T!m Holtz)
Accessories: Standard Circles Lg., Fancy Tags Three, and Classic Ovals Lg. Dies (Spellbinders); Island Lagoon Rhinestones (Kaisercraft); Teal Fairytale Rose (Prima); coral twill (TE store); crochet trim (Hobby Lobby)  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...