Friday, October 21, 2011

Can You Smell the Roses?





I'm back today with another CAS card, can you believe it? It seems that is all that is coming forth and honestly I hope my girlie side returns soon. I love layers and texture with lots of embellishments and little vintage treasures. Maybe some time off this weekend will do the trick, hope so.

After die cutting a Lacey Circle I stamped the roses onto the panel and distressed it with Worn Lipstick Distress Ink. Silver dimensional pearls frame the image and a trio of black pearls accent each side, clean and simple.

That's all for me and I hope you have a wonderful weekend! 
~Lisa

Stamps: rose stamp (Inkadinkadoo)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Worn Lipstick Distress Ink (Ranger)
Paper: Choice Snow White (TE store), cardstock
Accessories: Lacey Circles & Classic Circles Lg. Dies (Spellbinders); black pearls (Kaisercraft); Silver Pearl dimensional pearls (Ranger)

1 comment:

Lisa Minckler said...

Completely elegant and very feminine, I think. Love the subtle, yet prominent rose. Those dimensional pearls are WOW!
Another eye candy for sure. :)
hugs,
Lisa xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...