Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Welcome Baby Girl



It's not too often that I get to make a new baby card but a friend and co-worker of my DH is expecting a little girl in October. I used the Week 2 VLV September Sketch Challenge below as my inspiration.


 

Echo Park is one of my favorite paper companies and I used three of the Springtime DP's on this card. Even though it is not baby girl pink I think Mom & Dad will approve of it, hope so!

 That's it for today, three cards down for the September Viva la Verve Challenge and one to go. See ya tomorrow :-) BTW, isn't Amy Sheffer's sketch awesome. I think so too!

~Lisa

Stamps: To the Moon (Verve)
Paper: Springtime (Echo Park), Avalanche (Bazzill), Sassy and Sunrise Orchid (core'dinations), cardstock from stash
Ink: Victorian Velvet Distress Ink (T!m Holtz), Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Sweet Scallop Die and Elegant Leaves Die (Verve); Standard Circles Lg., Lacey Circles (Spellbinders); flower (Prima); ribbon (Hobby Lobby); Polka Dot embossing folder (C'bug)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...