Tuesday, September 27, 2011

So Proud of You


Today I am sharing a card I made for the VLV Week 3 Sketch Challenge. I really liked this sketch a lot and the fall colors of the DP are so warm and comforting. I don't know about you but fall is definitely a favorite season of mine and it did not arrive a moment too soon for me. It has been very HOT and dry here in west Tennessee and I am loving the cool, crisp air.

This card is one of those that will go in my stash for a future purpose, perhaps when a moment of encouragement is needed for that someone special. I followed Tosha Leyendekker's sketch closely and I can see so many "future" cards based on this sketch. It is awesome in my book and loved the little details, it was a lot of fun to create.



I hope to be back tomorrow with my card for the Week 2 VLV Sketch Challenge, sorta jumped ahead because I liked this sketch so much. Hope the rest of your day is wonderful :-) and thanks for stopping by, you are always welcome!
~Lisa

Paper: Mabel Papers (MME), cardstock
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: Standard Circles Lg., Classic Scalloped Circles Lg., Lacey Pennants (Spellbinders); Iron Gate Punch (MS); chocolate pearls (Kaisercraft); ribbon, twine, brad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...